News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Freaks Come Out At Night (9/23)

Started by Latimeria, September 23, 2015, 06:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Well, we were hoping for a cloudy and overcast afternoon to keep people off the beach, but apparently it's still summer out there.  Steve and I had to kill 4 hours before we could finally fish the surf and everyone was out of the water. 
In the meantime, Steve and I got quite the freak show going on.  A bunch of girls were dressing up in crazy skimpy costumes for photo-shoots.  Clown make up, fire batons, big white afro wigs, 12"platform space shoes, fake barbells, Indian Head dresses'... and a lot of frontal nudity.  Quite a bit actually.  Boobs, bush and butt.

Anyway, enough of that... back to fishing.

Every bait was stolen and I burned through ten (3 big baits each) macks without ever reeling anything back.  Lots of bass hits, but I couldn't get anything to stick.  No big hits and we called it around 10 pm.  The photo-shoot was still going as we packed it in.  At least the scenery was all-time since the fishing was slow!  Every time we think we've seen it all, we realize that it may just be the tip of the iceberg.  This one is going to be hard to beat though!

Until next tide!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on September 23, 2015, 06:40:21 AMAnyway, enough of that... back to fishing.

Forget the fishing, I want to hear more about the "boobs, bush and butt"   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

spideyjg

So how was the salad level Tom?

Thieved baits is a step in the right direction. I'm looking to head out Saturday night.

Jim

Latimeria

Quote from: spideyjg on September 23, 2015, 09:21:20 AM
So how was the salad level Tom?

Thieved baits is a step in the right direction. I'm looking to head out Saturday night.

Jim

There were occasional sets of kelp that came through a a slight amount of grass, but very fishable.  I was getting plucked by bass within 5 minutes on every cast which meant I didn't have a chance to soak my rod for very long either before I had to re-bait.

Looking good though and it hopefully stays this way!

sasquatch

Gotta love it when you tell your wife you are watching naked chicks at the beach dress up in skimpy costumes and spinning fire hula hoops and fire umbrellas while wearing huge wigs and 12" silver platform boots and all she says is "Video?"

Definitely one of the most entertaining nights of fishing I have ever had, even with no fish involved.

j.rasta

Sounds like a skunk in my book! Good thing you hadn't popped your lil blue pills yet LMFAO!

Went bait fishin at the pier wit troy in the mornin for a farmed bonita on the sabiki...

Went to bahia and soaked some macks troy got few nights ago at shelter. he got a legal spottie and a $h!t ray and I got one 3 sec screamer that never had the hook... phukin hot by noon and we dipped as all the paddle boarders and leftover tourist came out... this el nino is turning into an endless summer :/

BackBayMan

Boob, Bush & Butt?

You know the rules, Pics or it didn't happen.
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Quote from: BackBayMan on September 23, 2015, 01:39:44 PM
Boob, Bush & Butt?

You know the rules, Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh, it did happen and I'll never forget, either!  LOL

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

skrilla

WheresMyBeer

All the crap you guys take pics of and not this? Huh?  ???

Guess age does catch up eventually ...

lamnidae

Art shots would depend on the lighting.  LOL.
At least you got a floor show. :o

Castmaster