News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Lobster Season

Started by Pinoyfisher, October 01, 2015, 10:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

It's this Saturday, who's going buggin'? I'm gonna dust off my dive gear and try Sunday. I always avoid opening night, never safe for free divers.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

I've gone the last few years on opening night... and it was a night... NIGHTMARE!!!!

I'll wait until next week, but because of my back might need another strong back to pull some lines.   ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on October 01, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
I've gone the last few years on opening night... and it was a night... NIGHTMARE!!!!

I'll wait until next week, but because of my back might need another strong back to pull some lines.   ;D

Is this your thinly veiled call for help ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 01, 2015, 12:31:43 PM

Could be...    ;D

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on October 01, 2015, 12:35:18 PM

Could be...    ;D

In that case, I could be available.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 01, 2015, 12:38:22 PM

Could be...    ;D

I'll let you know when.    8)

j.rasta

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 01, 2015, 12:38:22 PM

Could be...    ;D

IT'S A TRAP!

lmfao but seriously though, this might be the only year the opener isn't a complete cluster phuq. With all the offshore buzz and epic billfish and all the exotics and pelagics around I can't see a ton of people out on Friday at midnight when they could go for all the offshore s#it thats available. My buddy willis will be out with another buddy buggin the opener , so tom if u change ur mind u can follow him around and try and actually get a limit this season bwhahaha! Good luck to those that are going, buggin ain't my thing...

WheresMyBeer

Good luck!!

Dumped all our gear and said good riddance once and for all ... LOL...

Plus ... finally got rid of the damn tendonitis pulling up nets caused ...  ;D ;D ;D

skrilla

Hoops or hoos... what a dilemma.  :P