News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Harbor Lobsters

Started by TheCraftsman, October 14, 2015, 08:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCraftsman

So a couple of my fishing holes in Ventura Harbor have quite a few lobsters. Ive always been weary to eat anything out of the harbor. But.... I do enjoy lobster! So what do you guys think, is it safe to eat these bugs or for that matter anything out of the harbor?
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

Latimeria

I eat them from the San Diego bay and there is a huge navy and marine base there. 
Make sure you removed all the organs, tail vein and washed it well (don't eat the mustard) lol.  If you moderate the amount you eat you should be fine, but I'm not too educated on Ventura Harbor. 

I think you would be fine though.

8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

TheCraftsman

Cool, thanks for the insight. Time to figure out how to kill and prep them suckers:)
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

Pinoyfisher

Just catch a few and give them to me. I'll be your guinea pig.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 16, 2015, 01:23:28 PM
Just catch a few and give them to me. I'll make be your guinea pig.
;D ;D ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect