News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Shoreline Shark "Gathering"

Started by Latimeria, October 15, 2015, 09:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Probably be out of town the 28th, but that's OK, I'm anti social anyway.

raychavez91

spideyjg

I don't really have a preference but the 28th may be nice to get away from the Black Friday weekend madness.

Jim

Latimeria

I'll confirm in the next few days, but the 28th looks like it is the best opportunity as of now.   8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

Let's lock in the 28th.  The Soup Kitchen will be the location and in the case it is unfishable along with any other beaches, we'll hit Mission Bay for Bats and Leopards along with maybe an exotic.  We could also have a fire down there while we soak.

xjchad

Sounds great! Gonna do my best to make it down!

lamnidae

You guys are legends. I would like to attend to simply hang out, take in the vibe, meet and learn from you all. Oh yeah, and fish. ;)

1morecast

I think I can make it! Confirm time and location!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on November 05, 2015, 09:33:26 PM
I think I can make it! Confirm time and location!

I'll send it out when we get closer to make sure it's fishable, but it will be the Soup Kitchen as the sun is setting.

Latimeria

So, let's get a show of hands who may be coming to the gathering?

1) Latimeria
2) spideyjg
3) Pinoyfisher
4) raychavez91
5) fish jerk
6) Jaws
7) Where's My Beer
8) Donfish

spideyjg

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Probably won't make it. Thanksgiving with the folks. Kinda bummed but look forward to the next one.

raychavez91

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)