News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Shoreline Shark "Gathering"

Started by Latimeria, October 15, 2015, 09:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fish Jerk

There's a good chance I'll be coming down.

Latimeria

For those who don't know the Soup Kitchen, I'll send directions when you confirm.   8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Jaws

It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

WheresMyBeer

100% chance of getting "book ended" ...  ;D

Hope to make it too and see you clowns. Ray offered to be the tail grab bitch right?

1morecast

Looks like rain for Saturday what's the backup plan?
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on November 23, 2015, 06:59:24 AM
Looks like rain for Saturday what's the backup plan?

Let's see how the week develops.  Not worried about fishing in the rain, but not interested in fishing in a windy front if it's associated with it.  I'll know by Wednesday and see what people want to do.

Latimeria

spideyjg

Ch 10 was calling a 60% for Saturday last night. 8 made mention of a possibility but didn't give a percent chance.

Meteorliars can't be trusted much even 2 days out much less 6.

Jim

Eric H

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on November 19, 2015, 11:27:04 PM

Hope to make it too and see you clowns. Ray offered to be the tail grab bitch right?

I think it should be the guy that's afraid to put his hands on them and uses tail ropes. ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: Eric H on November 23, 2015, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on November 19, 2015, 11:27:04 PM

I think it should be the guy that's afraid to put his hands on them and uses tail ropes. ;D

That was a good one.   ;D

WheresMyBeer

Yeah well, Darwin rewards brains in most cases ...

Jaws

It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

Latimeria

I'm probably going to be there around dark on Saturday.  Maybe a little early to make sure the surf is fishable, but everyone knows where the "Soup Kitchen" is?  Message me if you need directions.  Plan B is to head to MB just in case.

Latimeria

https://www.facebook.com/News8/videos/10153714525852552/

Wow, tides are huge in the morning.  I hope this doesn't mess with the debris on the beach for the smaller afternoon/evening tides.

sasquatch