News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

10/20 PM

Started by sasquatch, October 20, 2015, 04:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Kicking it at the Bahia til 8. Maybe 9 if the shuttle is running late. Cruise down. Just set up.

j.rasta

You know a text is easier to respond to... jus sayin... good luck tonight squatch, hit me up next time!

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

Truck is back and Tim hooked me up again BIG TIME!  It kind of made up for my stolen wallet.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Quote from: j.rasta on October 20, 2015, 05:55:43 PM
You know a text is easier to respond to... jus sayin... good luck tonight squatch, hit me up next time!

Next time. Kinda thought you just fish bass now.

Slow night.

Good talking to you Jim.

j.rasta

Quote from: sasquatch on October 20, 2015, 09:43:07 PM
Quote from: j.rasta on October 20, 2015, 05:55:43 PM

Next time. Kinda thought you just fish bass now.

Slow night.

Good talking to you Jim.

Lmfao yeah I know, that's fine with me, I'll catch bass til my thumb falls off!

But damn it's been a long while since I shared the sand with the legends of socal big game B)

spideyjg

Was nice to meet you Steve and talk shop. I'm sure I'll see you on the sand again someday.

Jim