News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Shark Gathering

Started by Latimeria, November 03, 2015, 06:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

OK, I was checking out the tide tables again and saw that it is a dropping tide on the 21st and not a riser.  The two best days for November would be the 14th and the 28th for a surf shark get together.  Do you guys have a preference?

The location will be at the Soup Kitchen and the back up spot will be Mission Bay for Leopards and Bats if the surf is uncooperative.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

The 28th is the only one that would possibly work for me. But it still wouldn't be for sure, since I'm so far away, so whatever works best for everyone else.

raychavez91

Eric H

Either day is fine for me. I'm a 50/50 if I show. All depends on how I sleep the night before.

spideyjg

What times are you looking at Tom?

For me doesn't matter but I like this Saturdays scenario with a rising tide peaking after about 2 hours after sunset.

With my work I can't make it anywhere until 5-6pm anyhow.

Jim

TheCraftsman

Anyone else from ventura area planning on going? Possibly carpool?

Also 28th probably better for peeps coming from farther away.. More time to plan
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

raychavez91

For all those going, make sure u stretch and what not, being my sand hand can be quite strenuous.
I'll bring some food and beverages

Latimeria

Quote from: raychavez91 on November 03, 2015, 01:04:38 PM
For all those going, make sure u stretch and what not, being my sand hand can be quite strenuous.
I'll bring some food and beverages

You were so lucky I was cooped up in a hospital bed during that period or that big girl would have been mine!  LOL

raychavez91

Am I gonna have to save another 1 of the sharks you farm? Lol

TheCraftsman

How come SNBF gets a clever name and nothing for the "shark gathering". No sharkapallooza, surf sharkaganza, p-soul shark fest?  Well those arent great examples but you get the idea😝😝😝😝
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

Pinoyfisher

I like the 28th for the Grinner Get Together. I'll do my best to make it. 
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

spideyjg

Haven't heard from some of y'all in a while so better stretch those casting muscles or you'll cramp up. ;)

Jim

Latimeria

Let's shoot for the 28th then.  I'll send out specific directions per PM so only the members who want to go will attend.  That way there are no lurkers to poach any spots.  8)

SevengillTheVC

Mayyyybeee. It would be nice to see Ray again and meet many of you in person. I'll see what I can manage, it is a distance  ::).

raychavez91

I have room for 2 at my apt for any out of towners that don't have funds for a place to stay. Would be cool to see some of you guys again