News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Alien Attack 11/7/15

Started by sasquatch, November 08, 2015, 07:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Had a free evening after the horse show so I loaded up and headed out.

Got set up and ready for magic hour.

Decided to take the chill off.

As you can see, conditions were great. Soaked baits indefinitely with little weeds to make things unpleasant. No bait stealers, biters, or any sign of life at all.

I was enjoying the evening and the fire when I saw a bright orange glow over the water to the south west. Thought a boat exploded or something. It was so bright it looked like the sun was coming back up. The glow rose above the horizon and became an orange fireball moving north. Much slower and larger than any shooting star I have ever seen. It continued on its course for 30 seconds or so then seemed to putter out a little and then became bright white and changed course to move up and west. Soon after it got much brighter and a perfect circle of smoke formed behind it and grew larger. It seemed like it was going to envelope me. At this point I became sort of nervous that I was going to be abducted. Probably the coolest thing I have ever seen in the sky.

Ran out of wood so I packed up and headed home.

Still a great evening. Maybe I'll get one next time. Maybe not.

raychavez91

I seen a greeh hue in the sky on my way to LA and wondered what that was, I thought for a second, auroa borealis?

Eric H

Heard on the radio this morning that the navy was testing stuff.

Maybe that was it??

sasquatch

Quote from: Eric H on November 08, 2015, 08:05:39 AM
Heard on the radio this morning that the navy was testing stuff.

Maybe that was it??

Read they launched a missile from a sub. Pretty much fits what I saw.

TheCraftsman

Definitely not a missile from a sub. I think we were right underneath it because it started well above the horizon and was HUGE! Took prob close to 20% of the sky! It was crazy!
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

j.rasta

Nice try squatch, we all know that was the mothership, dropping you back off after a good probing ;) lmfao

Seriously though I saw something that looked pretty much identical to that bout a month ago early in the mornin greylight from miramar lookin west towards la jolla/TP. My co workers said I was smoking too much B)<==* ~ ~ ~

TheCraftsman

I just heard the news report of a sub launching a missile.... Im no missile expert, but i call bull$hit! We were close to right under those lights... Nothing resembling a missile around! And since when do missiles cause irredescent blue/green light that stays in the air for 30+minutes!?

sasquatch

If you read my post, you will see where I saw it come from below the horizon as an orange ball. The white color and green glow came later. I was in San diego and saw it come from the south. I have no problem with the missile explanation. Or with it being launched from a sub.

Could have been aimed at green aliens though I guess. 

TheCraftsman

Quote from: sasquatch on November 08, 2015, 03:33:57 PM
If you read my post, you will see where I saw it come from below the horizon as an orange ball. The white color and green glow came later. I was in San diego and saw it come from the south. I have no problem with the missile explanation. Or with it being launched from a sub.

Could have been aimed at green aliens though I guess.

Here's where things get wierd... I was in ventura, and the lights were to the north!

Latimeria

Weird stuff... From your test, I thought it was a fireball entering the atmosphere and air burst as you described what usually happens when that occurs, but this is really weird.

Sorry I couldn't join you last night, but it was a good family night for me last night and the wife was super happy.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

If this was an Alabama report we'd be reading about folks shooting at it.

mdcesq

Lots of strange sights and sounds lately.  I heard the loudest rocketship/spaceship noise ever a couple weeks ago in south county.  That's saying a lot because I used to live right outside Fairchild AFB near Spokane, and heard the B52s on a regular basis.  This was out of this world. 

vdisney

Me and Denny were long rodding N. Malibu that night, the coolest thing was the halo that eventaully expanded clear to the horizon.  Made a slow night fishing much cooler...............
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

I was in the Jacuzzi with my wife and we saw the show, it was better than 4th of July  8)