News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Fiesta Island time?

Started by spideyjg, November 10, 2015, 11:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

Now that the sun drops faster and the eleventeen thousand tourists are gone, is hitting Fiesta Island for a session a worthy idea?

Jim

sasquatch

Depends who you ask. Josh will say yes. I will say no.

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

spideyjg

Quote from: Latimeria on November 10, 2015, 08:20:26 PM
Out here now.

I'm nursing allergies and a 2 week work backlog but plan to hit something Saturday. Hopefully something is out there as FI closer than other AOs.

What is wrong with Fiesta Steve?

Jim

Latimeria

Quote from: spideyjg on November 10, 2015, 09:24:08 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on November 10, 2015, 08:20:26 PM
Out here now.

I'm nursing allergies and a 2 week work backlog but plan to hit something Saturday. Hopefully something is out there as FI closer than other AOs.

What is wrong with Fiesta Steve?

Jim
Steve never catches anything back there.  We catch fish all around him, but it is his curse.  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Nothing wrong with FI. Just not on my "A" list. I've caught fish here and there but never done well. Josh nails them. We have a friendly rivalry over it.

Jaws

Quote from: sasquatch on November 11, 2015, 05:12:34 PM
Nothing wrong with FI. Just not on my "A" list. I've caught fish here and there but never done well. Josh nails them. We have a friendly rivalry over it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

Pinoyfisher

I hate that it closes at a cetain time. I like to stay as long as I can since my fishing days are already limited. Don't be afraid to try different spots that you've never fished and were always curious about. Always awesome to find a spot that's working that no one else is fishing.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)