News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Manhattan pier

Started by raychavez91, September 26, 2014, 11:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

Not sure if this will count for the shore fishing, but I think it'll be close enough. Any how decided to take the surf rods out and fish the pier, something I don't do as much anymore. Although we got to the pier fairly late, we easily loaded up on some macks, got a real nice 1, and slid him down via trolley rig, he some how turned into a nice 55" female leo, she cooperated easily, slid into the hoop net, snapped a pic and sent her back

Latimeria

That's a beauty! 
I have some trolley rigs, but have not tried using them yet.  It's pretty cool to see the reward for using one.

BravO sir! Bravo!

Any Tax Man sightings?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, I didn't get taxed, nor did I see the tax man last night. Gone about 4 times this month and nada. But my buddy had an encounter last week with him, he seems to like live macks floated on top during grey light while thresher shark fishing, he brought him up to the pilings, seen him and cut him loose