News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

slow night in samo

Started by raychavez91, September 27, 2014, 01:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

Fished will rogers 4 about 2 hrs, I was soaking whole macks on a 3 way swivel rig, 5oz sputnik, my buddies fished squid on a Carolina rig, they landed 2 smoothhounds, maybe 18"-24", and 4 or 5 sngf, surprisingly, I had a tractor eat my whole mack, even had the gf tail it in the skinny. After we fished corral beach, not bit even a bite, fished till 1am, started at 8pm, still nice being or with the spring stars lately, hopefully tonight I'll get something toothy

Latimeria

Damn, that is one huge male shovelnose!  You guys definitely get big ass surf tractors up there.

I can't wait until I see some real grinners hit the beach with you guys.  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Well I'm not sure about the "real grinners" part yet, but got 2 of these lil guys today  ::)

Latimeria

Hey!  It looks like a small soupfin!  Very cool catch!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.