News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Late November Tuna Run

Started by sasquatch, November 22, 2015, 04:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Starting now.

Got a text from a friend. Wants to make a run. Fish are there. Hope we find them.

Jaws

Good luck Steve! Go get them!!!
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

WheresMyBeer

Unreal late Nov run ... mid 9, upper 9 west of the 9, all around outer bank of islands ... ugh.

Almost went today but didn't want to risk the motor issues. Paul going Tuesday. Hope they stay. Turkey sashimi!!!

Nice grade too!! Get em boys!

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on November 22, 2015, 05:59:34 PM
Unreal late Nov run ... mid 9, upper 9 west of the 9, all around outer bank of islands ... ugh.

Almost went today but didn't want to risk the motor issues. Paul going Tuesday. Hope they stay. Turkey sashimi!!!

Nice grade too!! Get em boys!

I got 5 but should have had 20 if I had live bait.  Wide Open!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Took all morning to find our fish. When we finally did, they were boiling all around the boat for 20 minutes until a sporty made a beeline for us and set up 30 feet away. Fish went down and the sporty split. Ugh. Wouldn't touch a bait with a hook but crowed down on the chum.

WheresMyBeer

OMG congrats guys~~!!!

That's awesome! Late Nov sushi ... so jelly!! 8) 8) 8)

Presume a report coming soon? ;D