News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

FI quiet maybe too quiet

Started by spideyjg, December 03, 2015, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

Eric H

Just a matter of time before those fresh macs get picked up.................................

spideyjg

52" camera sucks!

spideyjg

sasquatch

TheCraftsman

There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

spideyjg

Was a bat. Super low tide anf and stepped in deep muck over my boots. Getting cold from the drenched pants

TheCraftsman

Thats a helluva nice batty! Im jealous.. Been a couple weeks since ive been out and I got the itch bad!

Latimeria

Nice Bat Jim!
BTW, if I only told you the stories over the years about those mud incidents. Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

TheCraftsman

Is FI in "the bay"? Wish we had a bay. We got the harbor but thats either rocks or docks.. No sand...

spideyjg

FI  is fiesta island in mission bay.

On the 15 minute timer now

spideyjg

raychavez91

sasquatch

Latimeria

You can tell that's a 50+ incher just from that big dome of his!  Nicely Done Jim!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.