News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Abu blue yonder

Started by Eric H, December 06, 2015, 05:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric H

If I remember right this reel used to be really hard to find and it was rare to find one in new condition.

Looks like theyve started producing it again, I see a lot of retailers now carrying it.

Usually goes for 250, found it for 180 here

http://www.bigsupplyshop.com/Abu-Garcia-BY-7000-AMB-7000-BLUE-YONDER-BCAST-REEL-1324535_p_52633.html

I'm not much of an Abu guy but just kinda want one just to have it.

Some other good deals on this site as well....

TheCraftsman

From what ive read, its supposed to be a bitchen reel.
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

Latimeria

I've only heard good things about those reels.  I always loved my 6501C3 back in the day and this reel is many levels above that!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

Pinoy had a 7000ic3 mag hs NIB that he sold for a 100 bucks. I was gona get it but someone got to it first.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on December 12, 2015, 08:17:12 PM
Pinoy had a 7000ic3 mag hs NIB that he sold for a 100 bucks. I was gona get it but someone got to it first.

Sure did. I've had a few back in the day. Great surf casting reels. Can get a lot more reel for that price though.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)