News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Last Few weeks of 2015

Started by Latimeria, December 17, 2015, 12:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Anyone have time off or getting out fishing?  Man, it's the last of the year and I want to see what you guys can catch in crunch time! 2015 will be gone forever in 14 days!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

TheCraftsman

This month has been rough for me. Only been out once for a skunk... Hopefully I will get out at least once more before the end of the year.
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

Latimeria

Quote from: TheCraftsman on December 17, 2015, 12:28:54 PM
This month has been rough for me. Only been out once for a skunk... Hopefully I will get out at least once more before the end of the year.

I went to drop your package off today, but the line was out the door and I had to get back to work.  I'm going to try and send it later today or tomorrow.  8)

spideyjg

I'm going to swing by MB to see if the hot bat bite is still happening for a bit tonight and watching the forecast for a surf session Saturday.

I have off on Christmas eve so I may hit someplace the 23rd.

Jim

sasquatch

I'll be putting some time in. Maybe hit the vc seven spot on the way to my folks.

TheCraftsman

Quote from: sasquatch on December 17, 2015, 01:57:10 PM
I'll be putting some time in. Maybe hit the vc seven spot on the way to my folks.

Let me know if ur coming up this way!

sasquatch

Quote from: TheCraftsman on December 17, 2015, 02:34:38 PM
Quote from: sasquatch on December 17, 2015, 01:57:10 PM

Let me know if ur coming up this way!

Be passing through for sure. Stopping is another thing. If I'm solo my time is my own. If the family comes with, they just want to keep on trucking.

WheresMyBeer

Yep been getting out. Damn I forgot how slimy friggand bats are ... Bleh ...

Not to mention the MB funk smell at low tide. WTF are we doing? Think I'm growing a 3rd nut.

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on December 18, 2015, 12:29:48 AM

Not to mention the MB funk smell at low tide. WTF are we doing? Think I'm growing a 3rd nut.

Better than losing one I guess.  :o

TheCraftsman

Quote from: Latimeria on December 18, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

Lmao!

spideyjg

LOL! People always ask if I eat the rays and given the funk of the bay there is no way. Supposedly bats would work in recipes for Skate wing but only a small one from the surf would I even attempt it.

Jim

Eric H

This coming week and the following week Ill be working mon-wed, thur and fri are pto.

I'll get out 3 or 4 times as long as conditions are decent.

Jaws

Depending on the timing of the supposed storm thats supposed to hit Saturday I may hit the bay..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

spideyjg

Ch 10 doesn't paint a rosy picture for any decent weather except Sunday and Monday.  :( :(

Jim

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on December 18, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

Now he can afford to lose the one.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)