News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

PUI

Started by TheCraftsman, December 19, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on October 31, 2016, 11:34:43 AMIn either case, I think letting it go will be the best medicine.

X2.........don't waste time 'looking over your shoulder'   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

Eric H

Seeing double, belly full of outback steakhouse, just missing the thing my gf won't give me:(

raychavez91

Permission to go fishing? Lol ;)

Eric H

Quote from: raychavez91 on November 12, 2016, 02:40:59 PM
Permission to go fishing? Lol ;)

Haha.  :)

My gf is good about that.

Every now and then I get a call from a work related buddy to jump on his boat and hit the wall, point fermin and other spots....

When this happens I just tell her I'm going, no asking involved 8)

Guess I'm fortunate she understands. :)

Pinoyfisher

What happened to the craftsman?
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

I shot him a text a few months after his disappearance.

Said he was fine but was just dealing with personal matters.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on January 10, 2017, 04:25:05 PM
I shot him a text a few months after his disappearance.

Said he was fine but was just dealing with personal matters.

Good to hear he's ok, bummer on the personal stuff. Life can definitely get in the way...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

Pretty hammered at the parents beach house in ventura with my gf. About to take a swim

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on August 03, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
Pretty hammered at the parents beach house in ventura with my gf. About to take a swim

Make sure you can swim back!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

What else are you suposed to do when your on a mandatory medical leave?

Latimeria

Quote from: Eric H on November 15, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

What else are you suposed to do when your on a mandatory medical leave?

Touche!  LOL

Donfish

well f@ckin Aye if J hole would have put this sh!t in his site he would have never had to worry about me trolling the perch posts... well yeah he would Have.. Bacardi n Pepsi Twist of lime at home. Capt'n and pepsi on the road (at inlaw's) for some reason... Fat tire on the beach during winter and Pacifico's on the panga's in Mexico. Margarita's anytime anywhere if a Tarbender is making them and pretty sure with the crew I'll be introducing to SNBF XII we'll be on the MD 20/20 or Night train and Hornito's

Latimeria

hahaha, I realized all the drunk posts were coming out one night and decided to make a home for it.  EricH kind of spearheaded entire thing.  LOL