News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

PUI

Started by TheCraftsman, December 19, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCraftsman

PUI
Please post here when intoxicated!

So I'm heavily under the influence😜
But just wondering what y'all's liquor of choice is:
I'm a Coors OG and whiskey or tequila guy personally... My tequila of choice is Coralejo Nd my whiskey of choice is Jamey..... What do you guys like!?
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!

skrilla

Hef and bourbon. Even better if it's on sale. Open bar... get the IV ready!

WheresMyBeer

Costco's Kirkland American vodka "Six" and lots of it.

PUI myself right now. Only way to get through the brokeness of christmas. Damn ...

Can't do beer anymore ... liquor is quicker ...

WheresMyBeer

Sadly ...

I looked around for PUI opps .. and there was nothing. Checked SCSF and threw a few scud duds there for bleh ....

Logging off now, sad, unsatisfied, out of attackable threads unless Eric post something soon ... ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on December 20, 2015, 12:04:30 AM
Sadly ...

I looked around for PUI opps .. and there was nothing. Checked SCSF and threw a few scud duds there for bleh ....

Logging off now, sad, unsatisfied, out of attackable threads unless Eric post something soon ... ;D

You are too funny Dave! LOL

Variety is the spice of life!

When I'm cooking, a few bottles of red are in order.  Concha Y Toro is usually an easy daily drinker, but I try and save the really good wines until a special occasion which is really hard to do.

Bat Fishing - I need a quick fix and a Four Loco "Liquid Crack" does the trick

If their is booze in the cabinet...  I either like White Russians and throw on the Big Lebowski or make myself a Rusty Nail (Drambuie and scotch on the rocks)

I like to drink the good stuff, but usually something is sucking the money out of my wallet and I'm stuck with the Where's My Beer options.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

Coors og if I'm on a budget otherwise I like a variety of imported beers.
If I do liquor it's vodka and orange juice.
Red wine occasionally

sasquatch

For some reason, it's a mai tai for me.

Or Amber ale.

Peppermint schnapps bat fishing in the cold. Gotta be careful though.

TheCraftsman

Haha.. Didn't even remember posting this! Had a twelver of Coors before we went wine tasting... Had about 20 "tastes".. Came back and had about another bottle of wine and several shots of Espolon Tequila... Lol... I was straight hamboned! Feel surprisingly spry today!

Latimeria

BTW, I mailed your "Winning Contest" package on Friday afternoon.  8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

TheCraftsman

Nice! Looking forward to it!

Pinoyfisher

Sleep deprivation has been doing it for me ;)

Gentleman Jack and coke or a Long Island was good too prior to quitting drinking.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

vdisney

I'm a low budget drunk..................Keesler   $14.99 a 1/2 gallon  :o
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

Pretty hammered....

TheCraftsman

Lol.. Good times! Post here when heavily intoxicated shoulda been the title!