News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Backgammon and Bay Bassin

Started by Latimeria, December 27, 2015, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I met up with some old friends down at the bay for a quick bass session and to watch Dave smoke Roger in backgammon. LOL

Just prior to the intermission, I did a little of my own "smoking" and got 3 bay bass to commit while Dave and Roger got zero fish combined.

The first one was around 13"

The second was 11"

And I didn't take a pic of the third, but it was only 10".  Only spent an hour casting with them before all the rock rats came out and fished the beaten waters that we just quit on.

Fun times no matter what... and you should have seen Dave's smile when he beat Roger game after game of gammon! I don't think I ever seen Dave smile so big!  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Nice going on the spots.

I hit four different locations yesterday and did as well as Dave and Roger. >:( >:(

sasquatch

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on December 27, 2015, 06:34:08 PM
Nice going on the spots.

I hit four different locations yesterday and did as well as Dave and Roger. >:( >:(

Spent the morning at Dixon for nothing. Better than not trying, but colder.

BenCantrell

I like the colors on those bass.  Very cool!