News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Saturday Night Bat Fight IX

Started by Latimeria, January 07, 2016, 06:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaws

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on January 09, 2016, 11:27:59 PM
Quote from: Pinoyfisher on January 09, 2016, 05:40:58 PM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on January 09, 2016, 09:23:21 AM
Is this even a contest anymore?
??? :P

It is for Team SD to see who's going to be the one who keeps the title home in SD.

Agreed. I've been out-done 5 times now. Getting a little offensive actually ...
When my 55.5 didn't stick I almost cried ...

What were the other counties again?

;D ;D ;D

Sorry Dave
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

Fish Jerk

Quote from: raychavez91 on January 10, 2016, 10:09:17 AM
Looks like I'm on a new team this year....

You should have to skip out on competing for one year when your traded.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Latimeria

Due to time restraints, I came up with the new logo for SNBF-IX along with what looks to be the date.  I'm leaning to making this year's apparel white with logo although I am looking into having this logo made on one of two color platforms for shirts, hoodies and even mugs.  I won't have much time to make changes, but I wanted you guys to get the first look before I put it out there.

I plan on making an epic all-time classic one for the 10th annual, but this year is not the 10th annual...  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

raychavez91

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

WheresMyBeer

Yep killer ... Let's change it up ... no pockets please ...  :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

xjchad

Fish Jerk

Looks great. I'd also be interested in a pocket tee in 4x.

Latimeria

This year I'm going to offer pocket AND Non-pocket T's along with hoodies and such.  I also might try and go with 2 different color shirts, but while will be one of them. I just need to confirm with my printer but it should be a go.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Another color would be great. Really great. And the pocket. Screw the pocket haters. Especially Dave.

Jaws

2 zip hoodies , 3 tees and a coffee mug please!!!!!!!!! Was just discussing this with the gf last night! Been waiting for this year's event!

Any chance on getting this as a decal????? Would proudly wear this on my ride!
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

spideyjg

One of my fellow farmers market vendors had these little ray glass figures that sat on a lighted base. I'll see if is going to get more.

We could have the bat signal.  ;D

Jim

Pinoyfisher

Bat signal... love it!

A mug and some stickers/decals would be awesome!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

I'll take a zip up hoodie too!
Not sure if I will be able to compete now.  My wife said they might have to induce her as early as the 18th.  We'll see....