News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SNBF-IX Apparel

Started by Latimeria, January 18, 2016, 09:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Please look over if you ordered to make sure this is correct if you ordered anything!  Thanks everyone!

Well, it looks like there are only going to be one color of shirts this year.  I was hoping for white and navy, but it looks like it is going to be only Navy colored shirts.

I'm just waiting for final costs to come in so I could start taking orders, but I'm trying to keep the prices the same as the past few years even when there is another screen color added.

It looks like I'm going to be offering:

-Short Sleeve T-Shirts (Pocketless)
-Short Sleeve Pocketed T-Shirts
-Long Sleeve T-Shirts (Pocketless)
-Long Sleeve Pocketed T-Shirts
-Pull Over Hoodies
-Zip-up Hoodies

Sorry, but mugs and stickers will be coming up later and probably won't be done in time for this event.  I think I want to make the mugs as a general "Bat Fight" mug as well as the stickers.  Those are on the back burner right now, but I'll see what I could do.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

When will we receive the catalog in the mail?

WheresMyBeer

And could you hire Victroia's Secret models for the catalog and not Tim?

Latimeria

I smell a Photoshop coming...,

Tim524

Count me in for a good shirt order as usual 8)

sasquatch

Latimeria

I should have quotes back tomorrow and will have prices up by Wednesday morning for orders.

WheresMyBeer

Latimeria

Still no quote.  Hopefully today.

Latimeria

Still no quote.  I sent an email seeing if I could know tomorrow morning, so please hold tight.  It will move pretty quick when I hear back.

Thanks guys.

Latimeria

I'm breaking it down now.  I'm going to make it work with a bonus if we could get enough orders. 

Getting orders from a major music industry printer might be beneficial for us!

Latimeria

Basically, it will be you receive a customized vinyl Bat Fight sticker for every order if we hit over 75 pieces of apparel.  The stickers will come later as I will design them, but not submit the order until we surpass the amount needed!

Latimeria

Prices have been negotiated to remain the same or at least close to it, but the larger sizes have been bumped up a bit.... and more than a bit...

Latimeria

Working to make the prices the same as the last few years.... I think I got them nailed!

Tomorrow will be the day to post the prices!

Latimeria