News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Batting Practice is Starting to Heat Up...

Started by BackBayMan, February 08, 2016, 02:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Hit the Secret Spot for some pre super bowl late Saturday Night batting practice. Got this guy and lost a runner >:(

Broke in the new smoker too ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

Pinoyfisher

It's starting to look like the winning bat could be less than 40" this year!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

WheresMyBeer

Mike,

Put the bong down ..... and walk away from the computer.

sasquatch

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

Mike can smoke a bong with one hand and type on his phone with the other. I've seen it.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

BackBayMan

QuoteMike can smoke a bong with one hand and type on his phone with the other. I've seen it.  ;)

Pics or it didn't happen 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Last Bong I owned was in college, but would have traded it for some of those smoked ribs back in the day when I saved my money for beerand herb, and only scavenged for food.  lol

Nice bat boss!  It looks like you may be trying to win this thing!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Nice bat, conditons are looking good up here.................just gotta find the time to get out, V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect