News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

We need to go to Vegas. 777 Jackpot!!!!!

Started by spideyjg, February 10, 2016, 09:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

More to come

raychavez91

xjchad

WheresMyBeer

raychavez91

spideyjg

85, 89,

Ramon can fill in some details I'm off to bed.

Jim

sasquatch

Knew things were going to start happening. Congrats on a couple nice fish guys.

Latimeria

Well hot damn!  It was bound to happen!

Congrats Ray...  I'm thinking you may have the lead on the shark board now, but will have to check when I update it tonight.

Jim.... It was ass worth it, huh?  You my friend had a beast like that coming!  WOW!  What a toad!

This is front page Prehistoric Soul for sure!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Couldn't drag that thing out of the water. Literally don't think I could of wrapped my arms around it. The girth of that 106" was crazy. And on spinning gear!!

As for my 2. Subtle bites. Just noticed the rod bowed softly.
It was a goodnight, but man, my back is a bit sore lol

vdisney

Absolutely awesome guys, more than makes up for the slow nights.  You earned 'em for sure, many congrats..............V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

WheresMyBeer

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow 106??? what a TOAD!!

Congrats guys. Guess that's the bell ringing ...

xjchad

Sharkinthedark II

Jim you were so due! Congrats on the beast ;) Nice double up Ray 8)

spideyjg

This must have been a pack hunt. All was from 8:30 to 9:00. We had a double hook up on the monster. I was getting my line out of Ramon's way since his ran into it but that beast picked it up and hauled ass the other way. Ramon beached his while I kept fighting mine up and down the beach.

Jim

xpoc

BAT FIGHT!!! SD4TH3W1N 2016