News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Ocean Master rods 25% off starting tomorrow

Started by spideyjg, February 11, 2016, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

spideyjg

Quote from: 1morecast on February 12, 2016, 08:41:27 PM
Don't think the OM surf rods are on sale.  :(

Says so on page 6 of the flyer but maybe it is in store only. Damn. :(

Eric H

Bps is also doing their rod and reel trade in for discounted new ones. In store only.

Fish Jerk

Front page of the flyer says to visit a store for the sale and events. Must be a store only sale.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Fish Jerk on February 12, 2016, 11:53:31 PM
Front page of the flyer says to visit a store for the sale and events. Must be a store only sale.

Just checked online, rods are normal price :'(  Must only be an in-store only sale. SUCKS!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

I was just at bass pro, they are 25% off in store.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

I've got a coupon for 20 bucks off that rod in store only. Good thru the 21st, shoot me ur address and it's yours...

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on February 15, 2016, 01:40:58 PM
I've got a coupon for 20 bucks off that rod in store only. Good thru the 21st, shoot me ur address and it's yours...

That's very generous of you Eric, but I'm not
near a BPS.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on February 15, 2016, 01:56:09 PM
Quote from: Eric H on February 15, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

That's very generous of you Eric, but I'm not
near a BPS.

The nearest BPS to you is in Ranch Cucamonga. The cost of gas from SD would eat up the savings on the rod.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

If you wanted to order one, the time is now!! Save some extra $$ by signing up on www.ebates.com
They're offering an additional 3.5% cash back + free shipping if you order through them. Not sure if the free shipping will apply since there's an over-sized item surcharge on top of normal shipping rate. Ebates is free, no charge to you what so ever!

http://www.basspro.com/Offshore-Angler-Ocean-Master-Surf-Rod-Spinning/product/1204170502044/?cm_sp=Display2014retar_DIS
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)