News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Epic!! ...

Started by WheresMyBeer, February 16, 2016, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

I really am set now to believe if you get 1 7gill...your likely to get several if you fish the spot hard. That pack mentality.

raychavez91

I really am enjoying your post dave. It's a nice place for us to gather and thread hijack ;D

Latimeria

I'm just having fun Hijacking Dave's "Skunk Post".  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Spot poaching tonight ... ;D ;D

raychavez91

All the sudden Daves fishing the surf lol

WheresMyBeer

I said I was gonna wait till someone actually caught a shark before giving an honest try ... and well ... you did.

xjchad

So when is one of you going to post a real report about last night???
(I got your back Dave  ;) )

Latimeria

Quote from: xjchad on February 17, 2016, 12:50:58 PM
I got 4 hours of sleep and the pics are on the camera at home. It will be by dinner as I might be prepping for round 2.

SevengillTheVC

I want pictures dammit, I struck out Friday night!!!!

raychavez91

Thats what we forgot...pic's

xjchad

Quote from: Latimeria on February 17, 2016, 12:59:27 PM
Quote from: xjchad on February 17, 2016, 12:50:58 PM
I got 4 hours of sleep and the pics are on the camera at home. It will be by dinner as I might be prepping for round 2.

Well I need a report!  I live vicariously through you guys right now (very vicariously)  ;)
Hope to get my license this week though and get back out there!

Latimeria

You guys will never guess what bait I was using to get my 7-gill last night...  Crab?  Porcupine Fish? Jellyfish?

sasquatch

spideyjg

Quote from: Latimeria on February 17, 2016, 01:50:25 PM
You guys will never guess what bait I was using to get my 7-gill last night...  Crab?  Porcupine Fish? Jellyfish?

Did you raid my ice chest when I wasn't looking.  ;)

xjchad

Quote from: Latimeria on February 17, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

Hotdog??