News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

You Call That a Bass?

Started by sasquatch, February 24, 2016, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

This is a Bass.

Kept moving around to get away from the bass. Then the weeds. No shark love, but I didn't fall in or get hurt, so I got that going for me.

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Seriously thought it was a juvi BSB when it came out of the suds in the dark.

SurffishingSean

Damn throw down a tape next time. That is a Hog! I would be posted in the bass. hahaha :)

j.rasta

Damn unless you got a foot stand in, that's a massive calico, had to have been over 25" if that is in fact sasquatchs foot!

WheresMyBeer

Pinoyfisher

That bass would great on my dinner plate!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Damn, boat or shore..................that is a beast  :D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

Damn...

I'd imagine your foot is the same size as mine (12) , it makes your foot look small..

sasquatch

Size 13. Sometimes 12. Either way I thought the same thing. Tried for a shot with both feet heel to toe, but I nearly fell over.

raychavez91

Laughed at the thought of that ;D

skrilla

Hundreds of dollars spent on Curados, plastics, and Unibutter when all I needed was half a dean and a 6/0.  :o

1morecast

Quote from: skrilla on February 24, 2016, 08:21:48 PM
Hundreds of dollars spent on Curados, plastics, and Unibutter when all I needed was half a dean and a 6/0.  :o
n

That's half a Mac and 10/0 or 11/0 hook
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Dave Legacy

I can't get over how huge that bass is.  8)

Quote from: 1morecast on February 24, 2016, 09:52:31 PM
Quote from: skrilla on February 24, 2016, 08:21:48 PM
n

That's half a Mac and 10/0 or 11/0 hook

BURN!!!

WheresMyBeer

But those feet are small relative to a man that large ??  ;D ;D

Then again, I may just have fat clown feet (13s)

Pretty nice catch Steve.