News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

MB soak sesh's

Started by j.rasta, October 18, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.rasta

Got the lines wet a few times the past few weeks. Not a whole Lotta life in the back bay right now. But haven't gone home skunky except for once when I farmed the big bite and came back with a mangled jumbo mack head and a 6/0 missin the point.

Next outing I got 3 decent sized diamond rays which I've only ever caught 5 of up til that night and never more then 1 in a single sesh. Here's the biggest of the night.

Last Sunday after the charger game I needed a lil stress relief after that sh!t lol. So back to the spot and on my last bait I got the bite of the night and a nice bat that went aerial several times on the 1st run! Gotta Love it when they show off;)

And on Thursday I went back to my old faithful spot and was rewarded with a very nice mud marlin that would not give up and proceeded to hand my ass to me for almost 25mins taking 30-40yds off every time I got her into the shallows. She'd played this game before evident by the wire leader and hook I removed from her mouth. Not a bad fish at all. Except some A-hole lopped her tail off... Squatch??? Lmfao!

Til next time RastafarGone ;)<==*~~~

@admins... Can a mofo get an invite? I mean not jus when u don't have anyone else to fish with Lmfao! Hit me up I know u got my #...

Latimeria

Things are busy Josh and I've had some buddies out from the east coast these past few weeks.  I'm glad to see you posting!  :o ;D

Nice array of quality you caught there and I will give get a hold of you soon.... when Squatch has barn duty!  HAAAAAAaaa!!!  (Just kidding)  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Nice bunch of cartilage you got there, Josh. We were out thursday night with a guest from back east. I even suggested hitting your spot, but every time we fish it, its dead.

No way I'm the tail cutter, but I will admit to having a couple stingers around.

WheresMyBeer

Nice stack of slime right there.  :)

faster u fool

big smashed head rasta..looking good
GET OUT AND GET BIT..