News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

More Sevens and a Week Late 03/20/16

Started by SevengillTheVC, March 21, 2016, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

I see I brought the fear out of many  8)

SevengillTheVC

I got your back Ray!! I have seen how hard you have worked to become just like Quint from Jaws! LOL! :P

As a side note it looks like the surf for the weekend is great for NVC, go out and get em guys!!! I gotta job search since China can't prevent their warehouses from exploding and my company has lost all business with China therefore layoff. Sweet :(!

xjchad

Adam, that sucks about the job  >:(
One of the reasons I'm proud that my companies products are made in the USA
What kind of gig are you looking for?

SevengillTheVC

Either sales or manufacturing. I have a Dewey so I can't drive as a part of work. Thanks for your sympathy, I know I can find something else it is just hard coming away from something you had a passion for!!!

Eric H

Bummer dude, it will work out...

Job hunt in the morning and fish in the evening.

Get unemployment benefits in the mean time.

xjchad

I've been there and it sucks.
I'll keep my eyes open for you.

WheresMyBeer

I'm employed with a sales job and hate what I do. Not sure what's worse.

Keep your head up. If you can sell one thing, you can sell anything.