News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

OTW as I type

Started by lamnidae, March 26, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamnidae

I was incluging the majority of the fishermen on here.

sasquatch

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on April 04, 2016, 03:45:23 PM
Quote from: lamnidae on April 01, 2016, 03:38:26 PM
Haha!
That is more than likely to be the truth. You guys are legendary. We are looking at a couple fresh spots for us.

Not sure I'd call them legendary. Old, YES

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Might be old, but we aren't so scared we need a tail rope. Yet.

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: sasquatch on April 04, 2016, 05:05:10 PM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on April 04, 2016, 03:45:23 PM
Quote from: lamnidae on April 01, 2016, 03:38:26 PM
Haha!
That is more than likely to be the truth. You guys are legendary. We are looking at a couple fresh spots for us.

Not sure I'd call them legendary. Old, YES

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Might be old, but we aren't so scared we need a tail rope. Yet.

Never said I was scared. I just have the smarts to make things easy.  :P :P :P

lamnidae

Overall, all of you are much better at this than I. I still have a large learning curve and simply experience to gain.

spideyjg

Quote from: lamnidae on April 05, 2016, 04:19:32 AM
Overall, all of you are much better at this than I. I still have a large learning curve and simply experience to gain.

There is always more to learn and the curve is always there. Spending time on the sand is the only answer.

Jim

sasquatch

Quote from: lamnidae on April 05, 2016, 04:19:32 AM

We all started out at one time. You go out fishing, take your kids, and have a good time. You have the basics nailed.