News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Atleast got a smirk

Started by raychavez91, March 27, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raychavez91

Hey happy easter guys. Figured today I wouldn't get a chance to hit the surf today so snuck out at 10 last night to give the beach a nice soak.
I tended to the heavers and starfish was vigil on the carp rod. Had 1 decent bite on the long rod,  turned out to be a just legal leo. And we got some of the usual calicos and a sargo on the 6/0 With squid! Packed up at 2 and headed to Carl's jr.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Tim524

Starfish🌟

🎣👸🏼💕

Eric H

raychavez91

SevengillTheVC

Nice, they will come your way soon!! Cool Sargo!

WheresMyBeer

She does put up some great fishy expressions ... LOL ... keeper!

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on March 28, 2016, 12:41:06 AM
She does put up some great fishy expressions ... LOL ... keeper!

I second that!  I'm still trying to find where Starfish caught a Sevengill up in VC, but it was added to your list.  I might need to correct that.   :o ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Starfish🌟

🎣👸🏼💕

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

It's gonna be so sweet to pass all of you within the next 2 weeks.

WheresMyBeer

spideyjg

Quote from: raychavez91 on March 28, 2016, 02:49:49 PM
It's gonna be so sweet to pass all of you within the next 2 weeks.

Looking at the surf forecast, it is going to be a nasty week.

Jim