News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bat Fight Prize

Started by sasquatch, March 28, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Got my prize from Tom the other night.

Jim/spideyjg donated a cool glass bat ray as a prize for the winner.

It was slated to be put on my mantle of honor, but when I showed my wife, I was told it should be in the curio cabinet where she keeps her best most important items. I was amazed.

Upon further consideration, it was decided it belonged on the sea creature buffet. Far more fitting in my mind.

Just thought I would throw up a picture.

Thanks, Jim.

vdisney

Very cool indeed Steve, and once again...............congrats on the winning bat, V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Yep...  Thanks Jim for donating that for the winner!  I was so close to owning that myself... by a 1/4".
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on March 28, 2016, 06:54:50 AM
Yep...  Thanks Jim for donating that for the winner!  I was so close to owning that myself... by a 1/4".

Should have slacked up a hair on that tape.

raychavez91

Not when I'm on the other end

Latimeria

ha ha ha....  touché!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Eric H

Nice little beach set up you got there. I have a sand dollar in perfect condition that would look good there.

There easy to find in VC.

Pinoyfisher

Maybe a little replica deck boot with a hole and bat barb in it to complete the collection??  ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)