News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Tom Curren

Started by Latimeria, October 28, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

One of my favorite CD's I had back in the mid 90's was Tom Curren's Ocean Surf Aces.  Some prick stole my CD, but left my case and I always wanted to pick up another copy.
My problem is they are apparently collector's items as I found a CD for sale for $143!!!!  WTF!

I did at least find a website that had a few of his songs off this album.  Very mellow and soothing compared to the heavy stuff I usually listen to.  Right about now, I could use some more of it to calm my nerves from all of the things going on in life. 
Check it out if you like.  The 7th Reef always was a cool outdoor stoner listen.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/profile/Tom+Curren/22360969

If anyone happens to find a copy somewhere and/or burn it for me, I'll reward you with a shirt... definitely NOT $143...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

MASSfisher

That sucks big time Tom. I checked iTunes and didn't even see it......Amazon had a used copy for $46....still very pricey.

Maybe you could check a used record store. There's a place in OB called Cow's that has a ton of stuff...