News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Take a guess and win some free stickers

Started by Latimeria, October 28, 2014, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

What does a gentlemen named Bob Tanji and I have in common even though we have never met?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

WheresMyBeer

You both hold Mackerel records?

And why do I have to jump through this hoop for some stickers? ... sheesh ... !!!  :P :P

MASSfisher

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on October 28, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

And why do I have to jump through this hoop for some stickers? ... sheesh ... !!!  :P :P

Lol I was on the same track....after I googled the guys name

Latimeria

Quote from: MASSfisher on October 29, 2014, 06:13:21 AM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on October 28, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

Lol I was on the same track....after I googled the guys name

I was checking out some new pages on the DFG website and came across it.  It was too funny! Besides, I needed more traffic on here.  ::)

Dave, I haven't given you any stickers yet?  PM me your addy and I'll get them out then!

WheresMyBeer

Latimeria

greyhoundfan

I was gonna say they both got poked by a bat ray.  Love your site Tom. 

Latimeria

Quote from: greyhoundfan on October 30, 2014, 09:00:08 PM
I was gonna say they both got poked by a bat ray.  Love your site Tom.

Thanks Reid and that would have been a good guess.  8)

HalibutJoel99

Looking at the California Saltwater Angling Records... 

Very impressive Tom! Must have been a toad! Have any pictures of the beast around anywhere?

Good to know, you just never know when you will be at the right place at the right time!

How quickly do you have to get the fished weighed up? You must have to keep it as fresh as possible for a legit weigh and measure?

Did you know right away you were close to the record? I'm gonna print it up and keep one with me, and get a digital scale.

I hope to get lucky one day.  ;D

I know it's been more than 120 days, but I had to post.

Latimeria

Quote from: HalibutJoel99 on March 25, 2015, 06:27:21 PM
Looking at the California Saltwater Angling Records... 

Very impressive Tom! Must have been a toad! Have any pictures of the beast around anywhere?
State record sized bait!  Perfect sized for a big sevengill shark! lol

WheresMyBeer

And to think ... you're totally giving everyone "the finger" behind that state record ...  :P :P :P

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on April 23, 2015, 11:05:25 PM
And to think ... you're totally giving everyone "the finger" behind that state record ...  :P :P :P

Ironically, I was!  I can't believe you noticed that.  ;D

raychavez91