News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Didn't Roll in Till 2

Started by BackBayMan, April 18, 2016, 08:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

First real multiple bat night of the season for us in The OC. Got our first bat at 8:30, and they just didn't stop, with runners every 15 to 30 minutes. We got two bat virgins cherry's popped and even managed an excuse me Leo. We lost count with all the commotion, cut offs, and emergency beers ;D We called last cast a bunch of times, but you can't leave on a bat over 45" when you've still got bait right? We finally called it after 1:30am because the tide was so low we couldn't land and release them because of the mud. We had to send out the skinny guys and do the human chain to get them back. We didn't roll in till a little after 2, and we paid the price for lack of sleep and being sore. Each of these monsters put up one heck of a fight.

51.5"

52.5"

Excuse Me

50.5"

49.5"

50.5"

Anybody have an emergency beer?

lamnidae

That is a SERIOUS NIGHT of Bat fighting. Nice job.

Latimeria

Well well well, Chip and Crew laying the wood to some big uglies!  Nicely done!

(How much emergency beer did you go through? )  LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

j.rasta

Lmfao! Send the skinny guys out to release em st low tide! Sound familiar squatch? Tom?

Nice sesh chipper!

BackBayMan

QuoteLmfao! Send the skinny guys out to release em st low tide! Sound familiar squatch? Tom?

This was taken at 12:30am and the tide was still going out. I've already lost one pair of boots in this spot, and I wasn't going to lose another. The mud there is Evil ;D

BackBayMan

Quote(How much emergency beer did you go through? )  LOL

We usually bring a 12pk per and drink 8-9, leaving a few emergency beers in case we fish late and/or friends show up.

Everything was gone. Olys, Tecates, Modellos, Coronas, Rolling Rocks, even the PBR ;D

spideyjg

Bay mud can be evil. Forget those calf high boots get hippers.

Jim

Pinoyfisher

I'd love to get home that late for a sesh like that! Awesome!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

4 over 50" is a stellar session, congrats guys  :)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

faster u fool

GET OUT AND GET BIT..

SevengillTheVC

Mud Marlining at it's finest!