News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Vote for the April Shark Winner!

Started by Latimeria, May 01, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your winner.  I did not put any restrictions for the winner, so it's up to you to pick who you think had the best shark Catch of the month.

Fish Jerk - 79" Sevengill
2 (15.4%)
Where's My Beer - 72" Soupie
3 (23.1%)
Fisherman Pat - 72" Sevengill (Did you get a second?)
1 (7.7%)
Sasquatch - 68.5" Soupie, 97" Sevengill
0 (0%)
Latimeria - 75.5" Soupie, 96" Sevengill, 89" Sevengill
2 (15.4%)
SevengilltheVC - 98" Sevengill
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: May 06, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

lamnidae

This was a difficult vote. All of the sharks were significant catches along with some spices that didn't make it but we're definitely toads. I can't wait for what May will bring.

Latimeria

Congrats SevengillVC!  I'll P.M. you about your prizes or just send me your address.  I'll get it out ASAP.  8)

Everyone that put their time in deserves a congrats for getting out and seeing if any grinners were lurking.

A new contest may be coming soon!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

xjchad