News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Cinco de mayo siete del diablo!

Started by xjchad, May 06, 2016, 09:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SurffishingSean

Many congrats on a sweet 7 gill!  :o :)

SevengillTheVC

Congratulations again Chad! Like Eric said your leos will now come as bycatch  8)!

xjchad

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I've learned a lot from all of the great info and advice you post and all the personal help from many as well. Joe and Adam, I really appreciate you trusting me with location info. Eric thanks for the rig, that 12/0 circle hook did its job well!
It's especially sweet since my opportunities to get out usually pretty few and far between. I can't wait for the next one!!

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Eric H

Quote from: xjchad on May 08, 2016, 02:19:15 PM
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I've learned a lot from all of the great info and advice you post and all the personal help from many as well. Joe and Adam, I really appreciate you trusting me with location info. Eric thanks for the rig, that 12/0 circle hook did its job well!
It's especially sweet since my opportunities to get out usually pretty few and far between. I can't wait for the next one!!
Funny how they look so big in your hand but once you see them in the corner of their mouth they're tiny 8)

Again nice job!

Lookin forward to your next one.

TheCraftsman

Well I know I'm bringing up a slightly old post, but I've been gone a while. Super stoked for you chad! And you even beat my best by 4 inches! Glad to see you tamed the beast! Congrats!
There's more than one way.. To microwave a cat!