News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Gave it the old college try (6/2)

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 03, 2016, 11:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

For nada. Conditions weren't horrible. Ripping uphill current, nothing would hold ground. Not too bad in the kelp dept. I did reel in some ice plants. Bait stealers were pecking at our baits. Quiet night.

I did see my first camel spider when I got home.

Little guy was pretty bad a$$!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

I have no idea what a Camel Spider is, but I don't think I would f@ck with it  :o
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

lamnidae

Bummer about the quiet night. Camel spiders are bada $$. One chased one of my cats sometime ago.

spideyjg

Story of our lives dude. Gotta get out and try when a chance arises Mike. I'm still working on my rigs so I can get out again.

Jim

Sharkinthedark II

I could not let that thing live by my house...

Latimeria

I'm with them... Thankfully, we don't have those middle eastern sized camel spiders.  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.