News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

LA COUNTY DOUBLE GRINNERS!

Started by EdgarP9, June 06, 2016, 12:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdgarP9

Thanx for all the kind words guys . About the fish puking up its stomach , this was my first 7 and i really didn't know EXACTLY how to deal with them or what to expect. I was pretty bummed about it puking its stomach out but there was no way i was gonna push it back in with my hand lol . She wasn't drug onto dry sand , she was right on the lip of the beach the whole time and got splashed with water multiple times. We saw the beast slowly but surely kick its way back out through the surf . It was an epic experience for me as it was my first one beached and a BIG girl to boot , at least BIG for me .

SevengillTheVC

Don't worry about the stomach response, it is a natural defense mechanism for the shark to attempt to expel what is hurting it. After they return to the water it will retract, we've even had them retract while they're still on the sand after hook removal. It's not like the Bat Ray prolapse   ;D.

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: SevengillTheVC on June 07, 2016, 07:06:27 PMIt's not like the Bat Ray prolapse   ;D.
Where'd you learn what a prolapsed girl thingy is? That's one I learned surfing the net, not in med school... if ya know what I mean  ;D

SevengillTheVC

xjchad

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on June 08, 2016, 07:14:31 AM
Quote from: SevengillTheVC on June 07, 2016, 07:06:27 PMIt's not like the Bat Ray prolapse   ;D.
Where'd you learn what a prolapsed girl thingy is? That's one I learned surfing the net, not in med school... if ya know what I mean  ;D

I don't even want to know...

faster u fool

GET OUT AND GET BIT..