News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

No Help 6/12/16

Started by sasquatch, June 13, 2016, 12:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Spent the weekend at the horse show. Walked at least 8 miles back and forth back and forth daily.

I intended to fish Saturday night but the couch and a beer sapped my motivation.

I resolved to motivate Sunday and was released from duty early so I hit the sand.

Checked out a new spot. When three test casts came in loaded with weeds I dplit.

Location number two looked clean but proved to be somewhat weedy as well. I decided to stick it out. Not too bad, maybe I have been spoiled lately.

Several baits in and I get a nice run. Straight pull and came in quick. Had it pegged as a small male bat right away. Didn't feel the need for a pic.

Soaked a few more baits and get another screamer. Felt weird. Straight pull, no slaps, but more of a rhythmic surging.

Landed it after a medium fight and found a nice bat hooked in the wingtip. The hook basically fell out when I pulled it.

Snapped a quick pic, then a wave came and washed her back in for a slime free release.

Latimeria

Last week spoiled everyone with the flat weed free seas.  This week looks to ruin everything.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Pinoyfisher

This looks to be a Mission Bay kind of week.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)