News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Sunday and Monday are a brief window.

Started by spideyjg, June 17, 2016, 09:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

According to Surfline we may get a break Sunday night and Monday before the surf spikes back up again.  >:(

6 foot high tide about 9pm so find a fat beach.

Jim

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: spideyjg on June 17, 2016, 09:19:44 AM
According to Surfline we may get a break Sunday night and Monday before the surf spikes back up again.  >:(

6 foot high tide about 9pm so find a fat beach.

Jim
Short break in the surf height but a salad break as well? Doubtful...Looks like fishing the surf might done with until after the 4th at least ??? >:(...  & 8'-10' next weekend? What a bummer! I did give it a shot in Wednesday's 4'-6' ...but it was so futile ....8'-10' next weekend? What a bummer!... Maybe it's time to shift into offshore mode or catfish mode for a couple weeks. Where the big cats at Jim? 

xjchad

I've heard Casitas has big cats. It's not far from me, but not sure where to try.

xjchad

I might give the harbor a shot again. Although my luck there has never been too good.

spideyjg

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on June 17, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

Short break in the surf height but a salad break as well? Doubtful...Looks like fishing the surf might done with until after the 4th at least ??? >:(...  & 8'-10' next weekend? What a bummer! I did give it a shot in Wednesday's 4'-6' ...but it was so futile ....8'-10' next weekend? What a bummer!... Maybe it's time to shift into offshore mode or catfish mode for a couple weeks. Where the big cats at Jim?

Time to hit bait making spots when the surf is a can of ass. Cats are in the IV but this week the temps out there are a life threatening 115+.

Jim