News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

New area but nothing special..

Started by spideyjg, June 28, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

Talking to Mike and Steve on locations to fish I swung by one I have never fished and there was easy parking.

Based on Mike's night I chose poorly. Got a larger smooth hound and 2 small Leos but nothing else.

Steve got nothing but weeds.

Gotta try different places and sometimes they are a bust.

Jim

Pinoyfisher

Beats a skunk any day! I'm hoping tonight is more prosperous for me.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

I gave Steve the go ahead to start catching up on the shark list, but I guess he decided to take it easy on me and harvest the surf veggies.  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

LONGCAST JOE

IMO, Just the fact that you knew it was a big smoothy and didn't report it as a small soupie separates you from the amateurs Jim.  :D
JOE

sasquatch

Didn't mention it at the time but I did reel in a pair of boxers.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on June 28, 2016, 09:49:08 AM

If the size was XT (extra tiny), they're Binh's. He lost his while frolicking in the surf.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

spideyjg

Quote from: sasquatch on June 28, 2016, 09:49:08 AM

Here I was figuring other issues for there not to be a good bite but it was Binh's drawers spooking the fish :D

Jim

EdgarP9

Thats 3x better than how i did yesterday!

spideyjg

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on June 28, 2016, 09:13:58 AM
IMO, Just the fact that you knew it was a big smoothy and didn't report it as a small soupie separates you from the amateurs Jim.  :D
JOE

Well I was there with Steve who said check for teeth when I pulled it out of the water. I did think maybe a small soupie when I first saw it.

Jim

sasquatch

1morecast

Those aren't my boxers I only wear thongs.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)