News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SD surf (6-28)

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 29, 2016, 09:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Hit the surf with Josh. I had macks and he had a combo of mack and his "secret bait". He can elaborate if he wants. He was the hot hand while served up a doughnut. A healthy and tagged leo, a chunky smoothie, a checker, and a couple of shovels. I think I got it all. Nice variety for him. I had a leo for a short while. It unbuttoned in the skinny. The perils of fishing a super tight drag. Called it in the wee hours.

Back to back marathon nights for me have been tough on this old frame of mine. Plus the fact I hit the gym right before I met up... no bueno!! Taking tonight off and go at it again tomorrow. Josh has the pics if chooses to post them up.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Secret bait? Pretty sure I know what that is. We call it Josh Bait. Seems to work for him.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on June 29, 2016, 10:24:52 AM
Secret bait? Pretty sure I know what that is. We call it Josh Bait. Seems to work for him.

I like to let Josh chime in than spill the beans, Lol!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Josh bait for sure...   

I'm thinking if he didn't post his first Soupie, then he won't post a leopard.  Hopefully he does though. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.