News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Daddy Daycare

Started by Latimeria, July 28, 2016, 06:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Well, I took the day off to take my daughter out fishing and have a fun day.  Since my boat is broken, I took her down to the bay for a little soak session.

She didn't want to fish the rocks and really wanted to play on the sand, so I took her to what is usually a decent spot for a white perch or two.  In any case, there was a lot of traffic down there and the few bites we got, we missed.

No matter... It was lunch time by now and the barefoot bar is one of her favorite places to eat.  Not for the food or pricey menu, but for the scenery.

We had a leopard that kept us company the entire time...

Lots of big bass, yellows, sargo and even corvina in the pond!

I then spotted what is no doubt the calling card that reads... "Rasta was here"  LOL  (Don't get all butt hurt Josh, it is just a joke)  :)

Anyways, it was a great day that we were going to finish up in the pool at home, just to realize that the pool was full of white flakes (scale) that I now have to vacuum up and fix the chemical levels.  Oh well, we still had a great day and here I am back at work just being grateful.  This one income household is putting a strain on me that I hope gets resolved sooner than later.

Thanks for reading.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Great day off inspite of the lack of fish. Love that saltwater pond. I wanna fish it so bad! Btw, Mariners Basin is loaded with white perch. That's where I always bring the kids for guaranteed action and the sand there is more like beach sand than bay mud.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Nutt'n better than family time Tom, much respect................V
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

I can relate to the 1 income crisis, it took me 2 years to get back to normal >:( Glad you got quality time with your daughter, hope things get easier for you ;)