News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Fishing with the granddaughter

Started by vdisney, August 07, 2016, 06:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

As blessed as I feel to have my parents, it's still hard living in Southern California....................my kids and granddaughter are 400 miles away.  Here is "Little Bit" when she first started fishing with me, and here she is today.  Life is good.......................at least for 8 days :D

She kept saying "God, look at those teeth"

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

EdgarP9

LONGCAST JOE

lamnidae

Latimeria

So cool Verne!  Man, 400 miles away is tough, but it looks like the time you get with your kids and grand daughter are always quality time spent. 
Much respect Verne! 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

That's awesome Verne, so glad you got some quality time together!

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

WheresMyBeer

Really love the before and after pics. I've got a few as well. Damn they grow so fast  :-\ :-\ :-\