News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SD shark encounter article

Started by Pinoyfisher, August 10, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

In case you haven't seen it. Pretty cool article that came out in the UT about shark encounters in San Diego.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/02/shark-attacks-history-beaches-great-hammerhead/
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

"August 29, 1962
Point Loma: Knox Harris, 39, an off-duty lifeguard, was diving when he was bitten on the shoulder by what was described as a four-foot adult horned shark."

Maybe that Puckermouth just wanted a kiss?  :-*

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on August 11, 2016, 04:03:01 PM
"August 29, 1962
Point Loma: Knox Harris, 39, an off-duty lifeguard, was diving when he was bitten on the shoulder by what was described as a four-foot adult horned shark."

That one caught my eye the most! Lol!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

They were mostly kind of funny except for the people who actually almost got eaten.  I had better shark encounters for the most part.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

LONGCAST JOE

"August 29, 1962

It's making it's way up into a coined phrase status I see  8) :P

xjchad

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on August 12, 2016, 01:38:47 PM
"August 29, 1962

It's making it's way up into a coined phrase status I see  8) :P

You need to trademark it Joe!