News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Digging myself a deep hole...

Started by xjchad, August 26, 2016, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Went out again last night for 3 1/2 hours.  Once again there were perfect conditions but no fish.  Not even a bat ray or shovelnose  :(
I did manage 3 thornbacks which puts me at -4 for my last two outings.  The hole is getting deep, I'm going to need a spectacular night to get myself out of it.

Eric H

Throw some big hammers and a lucky craft right next to the reef at rincon in the early am or evening. Bet you'd kick ass. Gona do this next time I go up.

xjchad

One more skunk session with the long rods and I may just do that  ::)

Latimeria

Wow, I didn't realize you were still in the negative even after catching some sngf!  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

xjchad

Haha, I'm back up to -2 now also after the last session brought me a couple shovel nose.

vdisney

Keep at it Chad, your day will come  8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Fish Jerk

LOL chad, Im on pins and needles waiting for you give the heads up the 7's are back in town.

We still need to find a time to hit the sand together.

xjchad

Quote from: Fish Jerk on August 30, 2016, 08:22:08 PM
LOL chad, Im on pins and needles waiting for you give the heads up the 7's are back in town.

We still need to find a time to hit the sand together.

Don't worry, if I'm the first to land one when they come back home, you'll be getting a text as soon as it's back in the water. My money's on Joe though, he's been putting in a lot of time on the sand.  :D

lamnidae

I believe the positive score sessions are quite sparse right now. I very been mayor of Skunksville for sometime now. Not sure if a Butterfly Ray constitutes a score.
It's got to break open sometime.

xjchad

Quote from: lamnidae on August 31, 2016, 06:51:43 AM
I believe the positive score sessions are quite sparse right now. I very been mayor of Skunksville for sometime now. Not sure if a Butterfly Ray constitutes a score.
It's got to break open sometime.

The butterfly ray would be a big score in my books.  Especially since you caught it with your boys, and I've never caught one  :D