News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Free Boat

Started by Latimeria, September 09, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

No, not the Square Boma... but one of my neighbors has a boat in his yard that he wants to get rid of and told me to come over to look at it.  I'll take pictures and get the dimensions for you, but I's rather offer it up here first to the members.  I think it's an old runabout with motor and trailer, but I will get more info later and post it.  It might make for a great project boat for lake, bay and inshore.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Let's take it for a "sea trial" this weekend.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on September 09, 2016, 10:14:12 AM
Let's take it for a "sea trial" this weekend.

Ummm...  I need to mention it's a "Project Boat".

Latimeria

I just looked over the boat.  My neighbor thinks it is a quick fix... I think it looks like A LOT of work. 

I think I took a phone pic.  I'll post it up, but not worth the trouble in my opinion.