News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Vote On Grinner Gathering II date!

Started by Latimeria, October 08, 2016, 08:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which day can you make it to the Grinner Gathering?

Saturday Night, November 12th
2 (22.2%)
Saturday Night, November 19th
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on October 13, 2016, 08:17:34 PM
I will be at the Grinner Gathering too, since I am the reigning 2016 Summer Shark fishing Champion. I will bring my newly won Bass Pro Shop Gift card for all of you to admire.  ;D

Congrats Binh!  BUT, you are only the 2016 SUMMERTIME "Tie-er"  Since I caught one the same size as you, you are only a half winner!  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

1morecast

I believe there is a clause in the contest that prohibits the moderator of this board to win any contest.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

sasquatch

Quote from: 1morecast on October 14, 2016, 03:58:24 PM
I believe there is a clause in the contest that prohibits the moderator of this board to win any contest.  ;D

Screw that.

Latimeria

If I'm fishing, I'm entered. I'm no desk jockey here and I get to make the rules! Lol

1morecast

Quote from: Latimeria on October 14, 2016, 04:55:29 PM
If I'm fishing, I'm entered. I'm no desk jockey here and I get to make the rules! Lol

I sense a conflict of interest going on here!  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

I'm officially free to fish the 19th, no changing your mind now Tom!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 16, 2016, 10:37:48 PM
I'm officially free to fish the 19th, no changing your mind now Tom!!

We'll see you there!

lightline21

Any room in this gathering for first timers? I'll be there, just let me know what gear I should bring.

sasquatch

Quote from: lightline21 on October 17, 2016, 06:02:01 PM
Any room in this gathering for first timers? I'll be there, just let me know what gear I should bring.

Cruise down. Bring your sharking gear. If you have none, cruise down anyway and hang out. Might be a loaner set up around. For sure you will get to lay eyes on some of the gear we use.

Latimeria

Quote from: lightline21 on October 17, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

I'll message you guys the spot once I figure out what beach we will be at.  Like Squatch said, just come on down if you don't have the gear and see what people are using.  You will get a good idea of things if you want to pick up some shark set-ups of your own and meet everyone.

BenCantrell

I would be interested in borrowing a conventional surf rod.  I have my own reel.  If someone has some extra surf spikes that would be awesome too.

lightline21

Thanks Sasquatch and Latimeria, for responding to my post. I will be there on Nov 19th.

Pinoyfisher

I'll bring an extra setup just in case I screw up royally on a cast or if someone needs to use one.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on October 18, 2016, 08:51:56 PM
I'll bring an extra setup just in case I screw up royally on a cast or if someone needs to use one.
Me too. I'll bring an extra spike or 2 Ben...who's got the freezer full of fresh frozen macks? ::)

BenCantrell

Awesome, thanks.  I can live without borrowing a conventional surf rod because I have my MH spinning setup, but fishing without surf spikes would definitely suck.