News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Sharing post I saw elsewhere of interest

Started by LONGCAST JOE, October 09, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LONGCAST JOE

Damn!, wish I wouldn't have read this post on another site's forum right before I was going to bed for the night.Got me a little pumped up, now it'll probably be an hour or two before I can fall asleep. :-\
I DIDN'T AUTHOR THIS. IT WAS POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE'S FORUM BY AN MEMBER UNKNOWN TO ME...
So here it is for those who didn't see it already there.

"New postPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Heads up for VC shark fisherman    Reply with quote
I went out to SUP surf at solimar today and I paddled out just beyond the break maybe 30-40 yards out and I hear a lil splash, normally I don't care but the water was dead calm and Erie feeling. I look down and see a baby GWS or mako didn't get a good look but I did see his fin out of the water coming right to me a few feet behind my board. I pause and then continue to paddle and he's right on the tail of my board. I paddle In and he's cruising the shore back and forth up and Down fin out. It was pretty awesome. My wife saw a shark full breach maybe 100 yards out. And two ladies walking on the beach said they seen a few more fins out maybe 300 yards down the beach. The water was real sharky today. I waited 45mins or so and went back out didn't see anything back on the beach and he was back like he knew I was in the water. He stuck around for a long time. Go get'em. It was strange seeing them so close to shore fin out like in a movie. Oh btw this was around 2:30 when we got to the beach until about 6 ish

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Eric H

Latimeria

Wow..... My blood is pumping hard after reading that!   Crap, I've gone out two days in a row, and it might be a third now!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Chris

Keep it tight