News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Semi dead sea...

Started by spideyjg, October 14, 2016, 12:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

Tried a beach that has never produced a serious session.  :( Even my drop shot squid head critter candy was ignored until the end with a little bitty Leo.

Rasta was there also and had nothing up til I left. 

Heard and seen many get grinners off that beach but for me it is a dead sea.

Jim

Latimeria

Well damn Jim.  Good try and giving it a shot is better than not!

Rasta huh?  Good to see he is still out there fishing.  I thought I saw him a few times yesterday for some reason.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on October 14, 2016, 06:41:21 AM
Well damn Jim.  Good try and giving it a shot is better than not!

Rasta huh?  Good to see he is still out there fishing.  I thought I saw him a few times yesterday for some reason.

Lol!! You caught him scouting! I was supposed to join up, but fell asleep putting kids to bed waiting for the boss to get home.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

I don't know this Rasta that you speak of? I believe he is only a "Lurker" on this board.  ;D
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)