News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Who's fishing tonight?

Started by Pinoyfisher, November 19, 2014, 03:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

I got a free night and I'm heading down to the little bay. Hit me up, fishing solo isn't as fun.

Mike (858) 869-3531
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Sorry Mike, I'm on house arrest tonight.  Hopefully someone joins you.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Me too, I'm gonna need a deck hand!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Steve and I hit the surf last night for only a few lobster.  Otherwise Steve had one good bite and it dropped it.  we should have hit the bay.

Maybe Brian (MASSfisher) is game?  I know he's dying to get out there.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

MASSfisher

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on November 19, 2014, 03:27:55 PM
Maybe he'll see this.

Sorry I completely missed this thread. I was busy that night anyway. I'm on vacation from school right now and only have a few projects I'm working on. Send me a PM next time you wanna go out.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: MASSfisher on November 20, 2014, 03:21:18 PM
Quote from: Pinoyfisher on November 19, 2014, 03:27:55 PM
Maybe he'll see this.

Sorry I completely missed this thread. I was busy that night anyway. I'm on vacation from school right now and only have a few projects I'm working on. Send me a PM next time you wanna go out.

Will do!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)